- This event has passed.
18th International Meeting on Chemical Sensors (IMCS 18)
May 10, 2020 – May 15, 2020 CEST
Co-located with the 237th Meeting of the Electrochemical Society
10 – 15 May 2020 – Montréal – Canada
This meeting is the largest and most renowned conference in this scientific area and an excellent opportunity to network with leaders in the field and with companies commercializing chemical sensors for the environment, medical, healthcare, industry, and food safety applications.
Elizabeth (Lisa) Hall, “From Gene to Device: The Route to Diagnostics in Low Resource Countries,” Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Cambridge, UK.
Heun Lee, “Design Strategies for High-Performance Oxide Semiconductor Gas Sensors,” Department of Materials Science, Korea University, Seoul, S. Korea
Mark Meyerhoff, “Electrochemical/Optical Sensors in Medicine – Meeting Needs for the 21st Century,” Department of Chemistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Joseph Wang, “Wearable Electrochemical Sensors,” Department of Nanoengineering, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Chemometrics, Sensor Arrays
- Chemical and Biosensors, Medical/Health and Wearables
- Electrochemical and Metal Oxide Sensors
- Sensors for Agriculture and Environmental Applications
- Electronics for Sensor Fusion and Nanomaterials
- IOT and Infrastructure and Signal Processing for Sensors
- MEMS/NEMS Sensors, Materials etc.
- Microfluidic Devices and Sensors
- Optical Sensors and Plasmonics
- Sensors for Breath Analysis, Biomimetic Taste and Olfaction Sensing
- Chemical and Biosensing Materials and Sensing Interface Design
- Abstract submission opens in July 2019
- Abstracts due in November 2019
- Abstracts accepted in January 2020
- Meeting registration opens in January 2020
- Meeting Sponsor and Exhibitor Deadline in March 2020
Further informartion: imcs2020.gatech.edu