- This event has passed.
ISOCS Winter School 2009
February 1, 2009 @ 00:00 – February 6, 2009 @ 23:59 CET
Multivariate Data Analysis for Chemical Sensing
1-6 February 2009 – Alpbach, Austria
The ISOCS Winter School 2009 was held in the beautiful village Alpbach in Austria.
The Winter School 2009 covered topics including:
- Introduction to chemical sensors and data handling
- Exploratory data analyis and linear multivariate techniques
- Non-linear multivariate analysis
- Time series analysis of data from chemical sensors
- Handling of large datasets
- Bio-inspired signal processing
- Dr. Udo Weimar, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Prof. Agustin Gutiérrez-Gálvez, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Krishna Presaud, University of Manchester, UK
- Prof. Julian Gardner, University of Warwick, UK
- Dr. Jan Mitrovics, JLM Innovation, Germany
You need a membership to download the full book of presentations. Not a member yet?