- This event has passed.
ISOCS Short Course Winter 2012
January 12, 2012 @ 17:00 – January 17, 2012 @ 12:00 CET
Data Analysis, Robotics and Mobile Applications of Chemical Sensors
12-17 January 2012 – Kühtai, Austria
The ISOCS Short Course Winter 2012 was held in Kühtai, the highest ski resort in Austria just 30km west of Innsbruck.
The school took place at Sporthotel Kühtai: http://www.sporthotel-kuehtai.com
Lecture notes, pictures and videos are now available!
The Short Course Winter 2012 covered topics including:
- Fundamentals of chemical sensors and arrays
- Thermographic and spectroscopic sensor systems
- Data handling and signal processing
- Exploratory data analysis and pattern recognition
- Fundamentals of robotics and sensor networks
- Mobile applications of chemical sensors
- Prof. Julian Gardner, University of Warwick, UK
- Prof. Antonio Pardo, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Andreas Kroll, University of Kassel, Germany
- Dr. Marco Trincavelli, University of Örebro, Sweden
- Dr. Jan Mitrovics, JLM Innovation, Germany