- This event has passed.
ISOCS / S3 Spring School 2010
May 10, 2010 @ 14:00 – May 14, 2010 @ 13:00 CEST
MOX Semiconductors Gas Sensor Technology – From basics to application
Joint School of ISOCS and the S3 research project
10-14 May 2010 – Rimini, Italy
Registration is closed!
The venue is the Hotel Sporting in Rimini.
The S3 Spring School 2010 will cover topics including:
- Chemical Sensing Mechanisms (Modelling)
- Synthesis of Materials and Deposition
- Electrical Characterization (Operation)
- Spectroscopic Investigation (Understanding)
- Driving Electronics and System Aspects
- Application Issues
- Prof. Elisabetta Comini, CNR-IDASC SENSOR Lab, Italy
- Prof. Guido Faglia, CNR-IDASC SENSOR Lab, Italy
- Prof. Udo Weimar, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Prof. Sanjay Mathur, University of Cologne, Germany
- Dr. Gerhard Müller, EADS, Germany
- Prof. J. R. Morante, IREC & University of Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Alexander Gaskov, Moscow State University, Russia
- Dr. Marina Rumyantseva, Moscow State University, Russia
- Prof. Alexey Vasiliev, Kurchatov Institute, Russia
Who should attend?
The S3 School will mediate knowledge over the entire spectrum of the semiconductor gas sensor technology. This activity particularly addresses younger researchers and doctoral students and aims at ensuring comparable levels of technological and scientific skills.